Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Heat

 It has been unseasonably hot for September. We have been breaking record highs and it doesn't feel good to me at all. So what's a girl to do to avoid the heat and humidity?
Find the cutest toddler you know and go to Target!
If the mommy takes to long, get out the point and shoot camera.

Get out of town and enjoy the gorgeous Iowa countryside from the comfort of your air conditioned vehicle.
 Do an indoor photo shoot.
My friend, Kymm is starting her own business called "Blue Book Editing" and she asked if I could take a couple of quick photos that she could use for her publicity. I wish her all the best and am glad to make a tiny contribution.
Quilt  in the middle of the day like it was winter!
I am making a few more long strips to put along the edges of the current quilt that Lincoln and I are making because it seems pretty long and narrow at this point. It's almost time to shop for the backing and batting.
Fortunately there is a break in the heat forecasted for this week. I am looking forward to getting back on my bike and enjoying the trails and anticipating the upcoming leaf color changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment