Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cow Shopping

Shopping with a toddler can be lots of fun. Lincoln and I headed to Farm and Fleet and spent an hour browsing there on Wednesday afternoon. He had mentioned many times that there is no cow in my "little people" farm so I thought we would go look. He enjoyed the cows and all the other animals as well as the mowers and tractors but we left empty handed. We really didn't need any of them and were just happy to look, touch and give them kisses.

 
After our fun shopping trip I enjoyed dinner and a UNI volleyball game with Briana. It was the first home game and with six thousand other fans and Iowa State was very strong, so there was lots of energy. Both Briana and I have early bedtimes so we didn't stay for the entire event but enjoyed being there lots. That's a pretty fun Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment