Sunday, September 1, 2013

Saturday Morning Project

Travis offered to do a big project for me and Saturday morning worked so he brought the family and I made a big breakfast for everyone. Lincoln helped with the waffles and brightened my day by coming over first thing in the morning with jammies still on.  
It was a big project and Travis braved the heat and humidity. All I did was keep his glass filled with icy beverages and feel badly that he was doing all the work. Lincoln and I did go out to help a few times and did the clean up together too.

After the big breakfast feast Lincoln helped with the kitchen clean up also. It was fun to spend the morning with him playing while Daddy worked and Mommy helped us and got some rest. I will update the big project soon. Now that Travis has all the work done I just need to get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment