Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day

 
I had lots of motivation to wash some windows this weekend. Labor Day seems like a good time to do some labor, right? I guess the main motivation might be that the windows were dirty. It was 2012 the last time I climbed a step stool to clean them.  It was also a great opportunity to try out my "expensive rags." I have always used old diapers and cotton cloths to do my windows but recently purchased some Norwex microfiber cloths. One is for cleaning and the other is polishing. It really worked, no Windex, just a damp cloth. I liked the system and it was a great way to be productive outdoors on a gorgeous Labor Day. Dale and I have enjoyed watching the humming birds on the flowers outside of the family room and since Dale is using his big lens to get photos I thought clean glass would be an improvement. Obviously he shot a few of me too! Although I remember the day that I would wash every window in the house as one project it's not that way anymore, but I am almost done with the family room!   

No comments:

Post a Comment