Saturday, September 7, 2013

ARTapaloosa

 Saturday was filled with fun but I didn't carry a camera, just my iPod. I can't help but snap a shot or two so that I can document the wonderful day even if the quality is a bit less. Briana, Ashley and I headed to Main Street Cedar Falls for ARTapaloosa and we had a great time. I bought a couple of Christmas gifts and saw lots of people. We chose a patio lunch right on Main so Lincoln and Travis joined us. Lincoln even had a little time to check out some children's activities. By then Jay was up and invited us all over for dessert. It really was a perfect Saturday morning.
By late afternoon Dale was done working and we headed to the UNI-dome for the UNI - Drake football game. Since we have followed both teams it was especially fun to watch the game. We didn't make it to the dome for a game last year so I was very excited to get there this year. I do love Saturdays and this one was especially good!

No comments:

Post a Comment