Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rodeo and Motocross

 Dale  and I headed out to National Cattle Congress on Saturday afternoon to catch a couple of our favorite events. We always enjoy a rodeo and this was no exception. The animals are amazing and the cowboys and cowgirls are pretty impressive also
 Last year was our first motocross event and we wanted to see more this year. The little guy above is from the 50 minis group, ages 4-6. It's pretty impressive to see these little guys maneuver the same course as the big boys. It's crazy to think that Lincoln would be old enough for this category in just three years. I could see him doing this very successfully especially since his daddy loves the sport.

We did make one trip through the cow barn and they were resting peacefully. I guess three days worth of people parading through their barn wore them out. I guess it's time to mark my calendar for Cattle Congress 2014. It's been a great event again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment