Saturday, September 21, 2013

Friday Funday

 Lincoln and I hung out together most of the day on Friday after our overnight. We played lots and worked a little.
 Lincoln helped me pick up sticks and pine cones. He even lugged the bucket around the yard for me.

 Before nap time we mixed up a batch of our healthier version of oatmeal raisin cookies with applesauce, honey and whole wheat flour. I thought warm cookies would be a perfect after nap snack and I was right even though Lincoln never did fall asleep.
We got the marbles out several times and Lincoln loves them. He isn't napping on the marbles here but he is attempting to snuggle or hug them. He loves the colors and the feel. He is more and more often correct about the colors too. It's amazing to hear his vocabulary, counting and language skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment