Sunday, September 29, 2013

Growing Pains

 I am sure that I want to stop coloring my hair but I am anxious for the process to be complete. I am having flashbacks to the multiple times in elementary school that I tried growing out my bangs. The process is uncomfortable but if you break down and cut them one more time the process takes much longer. I am not considering getting out the hair color but I am very distracted by the gradient of color on my head. Dale and I took a quick trip to the North Shore in Minnesota last week. As I sort through the photos to post on my blog I see my hair first. It's coming along well. It's all part of the plan, gradually lighter and lighter then just gray but getting some of this color cut off in the coming months will be a good thing. Some say I am brave, others think it's crazy but it is time for me. For once I am wishing that my hair grew faster. Now I will get back to those photos of Lake Superior and Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment