Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yummy Birthday

 Since my birthday fell in the middle of the week we did start the celebration early but I still got some special treatment on the big day. Although I worked part of the day I had lots of time to celebrate, lunching and walking with Linda before heading over to Ashley's house. She and Lincoln surprised me with a gorgeous birthday cake. When Lincoln said, "We need two forks" I think we may have started a new tradition. It was the best way to taste a birthday cake in the middle of the afternoon.
 The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful but we waited to actually cut slices until we were finished with the birthday dinner at the Brown Bottle. I think its my favorite place and Lincoln may agree. Yes, Walker was with us all day too but he was sleeping peacefully much of the time and didn't wake once during the dinner. Thanks to Ashley and Travis for making my birthday extra special.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment