Sunday, April 6, 2014

Early Celebration

It was so much fun to celebrate my birthday early especially on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon. Jay made the calls and planned a cook-out at my house which worked perfectly for me.  We really got to spend time outside and that was a huge bonus. Family, dogs and food. . . it was great!

 Uncle Jay brought food, but most importantly he brought chocolate milk which was a hit.
 Walker is already one month old and changing so quickly! He was so flexible, hanging out with us outside or napping in the house. He is such a sweet baby boy.
 Probably my favorite shot of the day. Thanks, Dale.
 Lincoln was as happy as I was to be outside and reclaim our sandbox that has been covered with ice and snow for months. The burgers were so delicious. I have been smelling neighbors grilling so often lately that it was really great to have our own burgers on the grill.
 And as if that wasn't all fun enough, it was "pansy day" at my house. I potted my Spring flowers on the patio and loved the opportunity to have everyone there on a day that we could reclaim that space. It's like I have an extra room when we bring out the chairs and start planting and cooking. Thanks to everyone for a great celebration. What a fun way to start my birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment