Monday, April 14, 2014

Patio Time

 Every Spring I am excited to get back out on the patio. It's like a gain a room when the weather is nice. On Friday it was a perfect day for patio living, even for Walker. It's also a great place for a hair cut . . . very easy clean up!
 Yes, we may use candy to encourage a toddler to hold still for a hair cut. I found a tiny candy cane that survived the winter but realized it's not the best choice for hair cut candy. We had to rinse it off a couple of times.
That outdoor light is still pretty bright for a boy that only saw daylight for the first time on March 3.
Then Monday morning I woke up to this! An April 14th snow isn't that unusual but it is quite a contrast after getting to enjoy some short sleeve weather. The snow will melt in the next day or two so I certainly don't let it bother me but it will keep me off the streets for my morning walk. There is no reason to risk a slippery fall in mid-April.

No comments:

Post a Comment