Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Date

 It was very quiet New Year's Eve. My date went to sleep at 7 p.m. and it was perfect! I suggested that I would be happy to have Lincoln on New Year's Eve and give Mommy and Daddy a chance to get out or have quiet time at home. Lincoln is just getting over a virus and hadn't been sleeping well so we changed our plans a bit and hung out at his house instead of mine and it worked great. I love bath, jammie, story, prayers and bedtime. Morning jammie time is another favorite time for me.
 Lincoln and I made some very tasty oatmeal blueberry pancakes that were actually quite healthy as well as delicious. It was fun to get to share our breakfast with Mommy and Daddy too.
It's been a relaxing peaceful midweek holiday and start to 2014. It's so cold outside that it's nice to be snuggled inside with lots of blankets and love.

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky Grammie to be with her special boy for New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete