Friday, January 3, 2014

Still Stockings

 

I am not ready to take my Christmas stockings to the basement yet. I enjoy them so much that they might stay a few more days. They were one of my favorite Christmas decorations even when I only had two on the mantle. As my mantle gets more crowded I love them even more.
  I finished Baby Boy's stocking the evening before we gathered for our Christmas and waited until the weekend after to weave in all the loose ends, and there are lots of loose ends! I filled his stocking and hung it with the rest. Later this year I will get to stitch his name on the yellow band and fill it again. It is a little bigger than the rest but the yarn was a bit thicker. That's ok, a little brother could probably use the bigger stocking. I wonder when they will notice?
My Christmas tree is still up too and that's not bothering me either. I love the lights in the evening so I might just leave that up a bit longer also.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment