Sunday, January 5, 2014

Frigid Sunday

 It was very cozy at home today but the temperatures are frigid and dropping. As I write this the temperature is -9 degrees, without factoring in the howling wind. It's going to be colder tomorrow with temperatures lower than they have been in twenty years. It was the perfect day to stay inside. Lincoln spent the day and made things even cozier. Now that he has grown to appreciate TV he is quite a snuggler.
 They are good at relaxing, aren't they?
We also played football, read books, did puzzles and pretended. It was a nice day inside the house.  It was tough to get much exercise today. I walked outside yesterday when it was forty degrees warmer but today I did what I could in the house including football, riding horses (old canes) and chasing the dog. Lincoln and I found this bench that belonged to his Mommy downstairs and brought it up. We actually got some things done. Lincoln is quite the helper. I don't foresee myself getting out of the house on Monday either. I don't work on Mondays so it's hard to imagine much reason to leave home.

No comments:

Post a Comment