Monday, January 20, 2014

January Thaw

 We have had some warmer days and got a real January thaw on Saturday. It was so nice to want to be outside that I took some extra walks. A big bonus was this sunset that Mowgli and I saw on our third walk of the day.

 It was also a great time to get out in the garage and do a few small projects. I purchased a cordless drill for a bargain price of about $15 after the clearance, discount and rebate. It seems to work pretty well for what I need. I hung Lincoln's snow shovel and Mounted my weed wacker under the work bench.
 It might be kind of crazy but I like my garage to be orderly and somewhat attractive. I guess that's why I hang posters from Broadway shows and an annual photo of my grandson in the yard. Sunday I worked on another garage project but its not quite finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment