Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project Starts

On Monday I started a project that was planned a year and a half ago. I had just forgotten about it or not taken the time to consider the math and sawing necessary. When my friend, James asked if I was still going to do it and offered to help me get started that was the nudge that I needed. James helped plan and did some sawing. I have made more headway but it's not finished yet. The photo is the first part of my new project.

This also reminds me that I have other completed projects that I have not yet posted. Someone asked me at Christmas about when I was going to show the finished project that Travis did for me this summer. I looked through my blog and found at least three projects that I started and posted the first steps but never followed through with the finished project. The projects were finished a long time ago. I will take some photos and do some posting soon.  That's something for me to work on during this very cold winter. I do realize that people are not waiting on pins and needles for these updates but it's all a part of my exciting life documentation. (Do you hear the sarcasm?)

No comments:

Post a Comment