Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wreghitt Reunion 2013

It's the Main Event for the Fourth when we all gather at Aunt Snooks' house for our annual family gathering. We have done this for decades and still get a great turn out. I feel so blessed to be a part of a family that loves to spend time together.
Lots of food, family and fun! 
Lincoln's first time in Clear Lake with mommy and great aunt Sandi. I used to go into the lake every year but not so much lately...too hot down there and I enjoy the shade and conversation too much to change, but I do get in a walk or two every year.
Cannot get too many sibling photos! 
 Lincoln and Uncle Jay love each other which warms my heart.
My kids have had close relationships with aunts and uncles and I have been blessed with wonderful aunts and uncles too! Family gatherings are great for those relationships. Its a good thing for everyone.
And just one more shot of these adorable little boy cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment