Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wedding Reception Shots

It was such a happy wedding day! Jay and Briana got married on Saturday and I left my camera in the car until the reception then took it out just until the lights were dimmed. I do want to post a few shots that I took during that time. Sadly, I didn't get a shot of everyone, as usual, but I did get a few!
Dale served as "personal attendant" for Lincoln and they both did a great job. Dale stayed in the back with Lincoln during the procession until it was time for the ring bearer and flower girl to make their entrance. Simone was an adorable flower girl and Lincoln followed her all the way down the aisle. Lincoln sat perfectly with Dale and me in the front row during the ceremony after his processional duties.
Although it was mostly family, Jay invited my two oldest and dearest friends from way back...WAY back! He says that they are like second mothers to him. I was thrilled to have Kelly and Ann there and enjoyed them so much. Those life long friends are truly one of my most treasured blessings.
My parents, Jay's grandparents
I love the way that our family gathers for events. It's amazing to be surrounded by family and love on our most special days.
My Aunt Carol and Uncle Fred

Aunt Snooks and Sherri
John and Mel, my cousins

Lincoln finally got to meet Mackenzie, a cousin born just twelve days before him. She belongs to Ashley's cousin, Kristi who has always been so special to us. It was adorable to see them together. I took more photos of them and might post a few more someday.
My sister, Cindy and nephew, Garrett
My great niece, Izzie and her mommy, Tiffany
My niece, Chelsea and her husband, Francisco
My nephew, Jeff giving a toast. He did a wonderful job and has been like a brother to Jay. I am so proud of both of these boys! 
Sadly my light settings were neglected completely when I took these shots of Grandma Alex with Jay and Briana. I am hoping to get a better shot from someone else.
Thankfully my sister, Cindy is very good about taking photos and sharing them with the rest of us! She posted lots on Facebook and its so fun to see them. It was a beautiful day in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment