Friday, July 26, 2013

Kayaking

 What a fun Thursday afternoon with Briana! Remind me not to complain about my tiny paychecks and reduced hours this summer. It's wonderful to have time to enjoy this gorgeous weather on the water. This week's low humidity has me enjoying summertime and getting out. I was thrilled that Briana was willing to load the kayaks and haul me along to Big Woods Lake after work this afternoon. She was very brave considering I was quite uncertain about my ability to get out of the kayak gracefully. Believe me, it was not pretty but I got out and stayed dry! Thanks for all the fun Briana! Thanks for the photography too!
 The crazy part is that I went for a bike ride for about an hour before the kayaking! I got off work before Briana and hoped to hit the trails before I knew that we might go kayaking. There was no reason to give up on the bike ride so I rode the trails for an hour then met up with Briana for a couple of hours on the lake. I could enjoy summer lots more with this kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment