Sunday, July 28, 2013

Saturday Parade

Shriner Bowl came to Cedar Falls this year and hosted a Saturday morning parade before the game. I thought it would be worth the trip downtown so I told the kids and we had a fun time. Ashley, Lincoln and I found a good spot and enjoyed the middle age men driving funny little cars. Jay and Briana joined us for part of the parade then we spent time downtown.
 

 Note to self; when promoting enthusiasm with a toddler one might look a bit goofy!
After the parade our first stop was for breakfast burritos at the farmers market. It was the best breakfast burrito even if I had to stand in line! I love eating in the park and watching Jay and Lincoln play and run. It was a wonderful morning that felt more like October than July. I love this break from the summer heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment