Saturday, August 2, 2014

Special Date Photos

 During my "special date" with Lincoln last week I was fully aware that this was a very special evening. When he looked over at me and said, "You're nice, Grammy, because I like you" I knew it was a special evening for him too. We spent our time enjoying each other and the rocks, sand, bridge, water and woods that he had requested.




 Much of our time was spent on this little patch of sand throwing rocks into the lake. It never got old.
 When it was time to go I suggested a special treat for our date. I gave many options and Lincoln wisely choose the ice cream. Sitting on Main Street while he enjoyed an entire strawberry ice cream cone I was so thrilled with our evening together. It was a special time for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment