Sunday, August 3, 2014

Phone Photos

 I've resigned myself to taking more photos with my cell phone because of the convenience and availability. It also frees me up from hauling even my small point and shoot along much of the time. The downside is that my photos are. . . well, they are phone photos. This week I had two opportunities to spend time with Walker while Lincoln did big boy things with Mommy. Walker is so flexible and so tolerant that I was able to take a walk with him each time. If he was tired he slept if he was awake he smiled. He was so sweet when we played and woke with a smile every time.
 I propped Walker up in the chair and Lincoln was happy to join him. I called to Ashley to get the real camera so she got some good shots of this. Of course, this is my phone photo!
 Lincoln has been doing lots of tricks this week including a summersault that starts with a run and partial headstand. He's pretty proud of his tricks but he was willing to go out on an adventure. We were throwing rocks in the river quite a while.

 Today was a very special day but I lost my photographer when Dale took over the responsibility for Ashley's real camera. Walker was baptized and it was followed by a fun celebration. I will post about the baptism but these are the two phone photos that I clicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment