Thursday, July 31, 2014

Special Date with Grammy

How did I get too busy to blog this week. I was too busy to mow also but I was having lots of fun most of the time so I guess that's the tradeoff. A week ago tonight I picked Lincoln up and the two of us headed out. The day before he had asked me for a "special date" and I told him that I would come get him the next day. He didn't tell his mommy or me where he wanted to go. I thought he might be uncertain about what he wanted but that was not the case. As soon as we were buckled in the car and backing out of the driveway Lincoln said, "I want sand, rocks, water, bridge and woods!" I knew exactly where to go so we headed to Big Woods Lake for our special date. I have more photos to edit but my week as been so social that I am posting this quickly and will post my favorites when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment