Sunday, August 10, 2014

Walker's Baptism

 Last Sunday was a very special day for me and my family. Walker was baptized at St. John and it was a such a joy to be a part of this holy event.
 Ashley's family is growing quickly and I love seeing their smiles.
 I just love that Lincoln and Walker have cousins on the Schrage side of the family. It's so fun to see them all together. Mason and Walker are just six weeks apart, what fun!
 
 What a precious time to be able to be a part of the baptism and pray for Walker with family.
 Travis and Ashley hosted a wonderful brunch after the worship service and it was a great time to celebrate with everyone. Obviously my blog is suffering if it takes me a full week to post about anything this special. I will try to catch up more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment