Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fun week

 It may be my iPhone or it may be Instagram but I am using my camera less and doing less blogging. But I'm still having plenty of fun. I spent more time than usual this week with the boys because Daddy was out of town. I was happy to offer some adult companionship to Ashley. I enjoy the boys lots and still remember vividly what it was like to be a stay-at-home mom with two little ones. It was fun to see them in the bath together. Walker splashed more than Lincoln.
 I'd requested a movie night when we planned a slumber party on Sunday. Lincoln was happy to stay up with me and I was thrilled to snuggle while I finally got to watch Frozen. I loved having so much time to enjoy all of them.
So sweet! Walker was laying on the floor and was getting a little vocal when Lincoln came over to help him. He says, "I'm right here, Buddy." Lincoln kept his eyes on the TV and tolerated Walker grabbing and playing with his hair and cheek with no complains.


 They were willing to help me get some walks this week and we even had a dinner out one evening. Those smiles from the boys brighten my days.

I still found time for my long walk with Chris this week including a long rest at Cup of Joe afterward. I have been knitting some and now have found time to complain about the humidity that has arrived late this year. We are two thirds of the way through August already...so I cannot complain much. I hope this hot humid weather doesn't last too long because it makes it much harder to walk as far as I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment