Monday, August 11, 2014

Last Week on my Phone

 I think that Instagram is part of my reason for neglecting my blog lately. I love the ability to take a shot with my phone and share it with my family with just a couple of clicks; no editing or downloading to my computer then blogger. And it doesn't get broadcast to everyone on Facebook. I am fully aware that my high school classmates do not need to know that I biked some new trails this week and enjoyed a long afternoon walk with Jay and Kirby. I've always used my blog more than Facebook so that only the people who really want to look need to be subjected to so much of my life.
 So hear are a few of my favorite shots from my phone this week, much like the ones that I posted on Instagram.
 It was a great week, gorgeous weather for August with highs around 80 instead of 90, time with the boys and a new commitment to biking more and keeping up with my walking at the same time.
Saturday night bonus was having the boys for bath time. I got to bathe both of them and snuggle them into jammies, certainly one of my favorite times of day. . . sweet smelling boys in cuddly jammies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment