Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Love My Fridays

  I have been fortunate enough to have a three day work week since I started my job a year and a half ago. I have loved my four day weekends and working just Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday seems about perfect for me and my social life. In the next month or two my work week will most likely change to include Fridays. It's not a bad thing since I was actually looking for a full time job when I found this one but I find myself savoring these Fridays until that change happens. One of my favorite things is to have coffee dates at Cup of Joe. I love the feel of that place and love time to chat with friends.
 Last Friday I also got to help Ashley get ready for Lincoln's big birthday party. She did a great job of planning, cooking and decorating. I just added extra help and got some fun time to play with Lincoln too. Mommy made a "cow cake" while we played cows! For now I will savor my free Fridays and then when it changes I will just need to pack more fun into my Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment