Thursday, November 21, 2013

Weather Change

 Due to a cold drippy week I have skipped my daily walks for two days. That's a big change because I have been faithful for more than a month but it's wet and windy this week and expected to get colder. So I found other things to do. I baked bread and made an oven dinner when the kids came over. Lincoln helped with the warm bread. I also found time to knit baby brother's Christmas stocking for their house while relaxing in my Grammy chair in front of the fire.
 Early this week I did do some raking, cleaned up some gardens and planted garlic but it hasn't been that kind of weather the last few days so we found more time for TV. After a minute Lincoln realized that he didn't want to watch TV that close and said, "Hold you, Grammy." I snatched him up quickly and we snuggled in the Grammy chair. I am enjoying a little TV snuggle time even though I am missing sandbox and comfortable walks. When it's dry I will bundle up and hit the trails again.

No comments:

Post a Comment