Friday, November 29, 2013

Mason City Thanksgiving

 I just love Thanksgiving and this year was wonderful too. Spending time with family is the best part of all. We haven't been able to have everyone together for several years but my sister's and I gathered and we had a good crowd. I just love getting to see my nieces and nephews who I don't get to see often enough.

 Sandi and Dale hosted again and everything was wonderful. I was thrilled that all of my kids were able to make it this year. They had no conflicts with work or family so it was great to share the day with all of them.


 I didn't even get my camera out until after dinner. Lincoln was helping with dishes when I offered him a taste of the gravy that we were getting ready for the fridge. His first taste with his finger led to more. He got a spoon and was enjoying the drippings left in the pan. The gravy was a huge hit.
Lincoln's always excited when Jay and Breezy are around. Jay is such a good uncle. When Lincoln turned up missing we found him with Uncle Jay sitting on the potty chair in the bathroom. That's a good uncle!

 So very much to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving. It makes me so happy to see Lincoln love family. He loves his great aunts and all the extended family. I look forward to another baby boy in the family coming in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment