Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jill and Marlee

Jill and Marlee came for a weekend visit and we had fun. There was lots of knitting and talking but we also got out of the house a few times, once for the yarn shop and once for a movie. It was especially fun to take Jill and Marlee with me for my walk around the lake.
Jill and I don't walk together often but we both appreciated the beauty of the lake and woods while we strolled around the lake.  Marlee held up very well too and easily survived the .7 mile walk.
 
The house was quiet when Jill and Marlee left but I went outside to enjoy the November foliage that remains.  The winds today may cause many of these pretty leaves to drop but its been nice to have brightly colored leaves into November. I mowed one more time to get the leaves gathered and spread more mulch after planting more bulbs and digging up some iris. I wonder how many more days I will have to get those iris and a few more tulips into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment