Monday, November 11, 2013

Knitting Socks and Stockings

I never thought I would try to knit socks but when Jill came to visit bearing yarn and needles I decided to give it a try. Stockings for the mantle have been great projects but knitting socks for feet is a new challenge.  I am enjoying the process so far but have not yet started the heel which may be a bit more difficult. It's fun to do something new. Hopefully the second sock is as much fun as the first. For now it's time to start thinking about some Christmas knitting so these pink socks may be set aside for a month or two since I have started a baby boy stocking. Now that the gardens are tucked in for the winter there will be lots more time for yarn and needles. There will be plenty of time for socks and stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment