Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fuzzy Fun

 My Ipod photos were very fuzzy on Saturday but it was such a great day that I want to post them anyway. It was a wonderful morning walk around the lake with Dale, Ashley, Mowgli and Lincoln. We even had some time to jump off rocks and find lady bugs. Dale and I invited Lincoln to join us for the opening game for the UNI women's basketball team. It was Lincoln's second season for basketball and again he was interested in the game and very interested in the mascots. This was his first meeting with TK, the kitty. She was so good with him and he warmed up well. Lincoln loves TC and TK. I am sure that we will get to more basketball games this winter.
 
 Fortunately Dale and I made time for a Sunday walk around the lake too with Mowgli. I brought my camera and snapped a couple of focused shots. I just love the rust and blue of the season. It was a gorgeous November day, cooler temperatures and lots of bare trees.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment