Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Got Orange?

I am a proud Wartburg graduate but had never attended a Knight sporting event until Saturday. Dale and I had talked about making it to a game and it was the perfect day to go to our first Wartburg football game.
So many things came together to make a wonderful afternoon. It was homecoming and Wartburg won. The game was very competitive and it was fun to see how much support the team has. The stands were pretty crowded and the atmosphere was great. I loved being back on campus even though its only been eight years since I finished my last class there. I think we will make it to another football game this year or next, depending on the weather. Today was a perfect day to be out in the sunshine rather than in the dome for football. I'm so glad that we made it to Waverly.

No comments:

Post a Comment