Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Coffee Dates

 Cup of Joe is one of my favorite spots on Main Street Cedar Falls. I have loved meeting friends there for years. Now I enjoy taking Lincoln for a coffee date occasionally and he is doing quite well with his coffee shop manners. I took him this week to share a cookie. It's especially fun to watch out the window to see trucks and trains.
 Having Lincoln at Cup of Joe this week reminded me of our first visit there last fall. I dug through my November 2012 photos and found these where we were sitting on the same couch in the same corner. Lincoln still likes the owl lamp lots too. It's so amazing to see the changes. He wasn't even walking when we made our first visit  and now he carries the dirty dishes up to the counter and says, "Thanks" when they help us. I just love seeing how much he has changed and love the new developments.



No comments:

Post a Comment