Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wreghitt Reunion

 This Fourth of July tradition is such a blessing to me and my family. Aunt Snooks and Sherri graciously host us every year in Clear Lake. I get to see almost all of my cousins as well as nieces and nephews and grands! I love that my kids know my aunts and cousins and Its a great joy that my grandsons know their parents' aunts, uncles and cousins too.





 Our annual walk is short some years and longer on other years. Sometimes we get a good crowd and sometimes its just a few of us but we always have fun. This year was an especially fun walk with lots of conversation and laughter. My daily walks would be more fun if I could take this crew with me every day.
 






 

 



 I love seeing the little ones play together and with the adults too. Its such a fun crew. Of course there is plenty of food and conversation throughout the entire day. Lots of people, lots of fun and lots of photos too!
 
 All of my siblings and most of their kids are always there and I love that chance to see them too. The weather was perfect this year so it was very comfortable to be outside all day long. Below is the poster that Ashley made 11 years ago. It still hangs on the wall in Aunt Snook's garage. I love the memories and still miss those who are no longer with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment