Monday, July 28, 2014

Overnight in Mason City

 It's been a busy and fun weekend that started with an overnight trip to Mason City to spend a day with Jill. I had offered to come up to help after her surgery last week but she was feeling so well that it ended up being a very fun day to play and just spend time together. We really should do this more often. Staying all night gives me a bonus of coffee and breakfast with Dan and Jill. Dan makes the best breakfasts and I love the time to just sit and talk with them.
 Jill and I accomplished lots while we were having fun. It had been a long time since we had organized closets together but we always have fun and do well with that project. We laughed and talked the entire time; didn't even feel like work! After the closets we settled in and each started a new knitting project together, a hitchhiker shawl. I love knitting with Jill and am enjoying having a knitting project on the needles again. It was a great overnight visit for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment