Saturday, June 7, 2014

Twin Cities Day Trip

 Briana and I made a day trip to the Twin Cities. It was quite an undertaking but we were on a mission. I had offered Jay an Ikea table for a gift back in January and still hadn't made the trip. They didn't have the table but Briana and I found a few other things and made time to head to Café Latte in St. Paul. It was a successful trip after all. I am so grateful to have a daughter-in-law that I enjoy so much.
 Ikea can be a bit exhausting and the decisions are overwhelming but we were able to decompress and rest with the wonderful Tres Leche Cakes that we enjoyed with a very late Café Latte lunch after our three and a half hours at IKEA. The cakes were truly amazing. After a very relaxing lunch we were able to head south back to Iowa. It was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment