Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Early Mornings

I have often gaged the value of a morning off by the amount of time I get to spend in my jammies. It's been an adjustment to commit to morning walking. On work days I am out walking about 6 A.M. But my days off are usually a later start. This Monday was going to be an especially busy day even though I wasn't working so I got moving early. I needed too many groceries to walk and carry them in my back pack so I drove to the store before 7 A.M. so that I could get them put away and be out walking before 7:30. I got my exercise and my produce on time to start socializing by 9. It was well worth the trade off. I am grateful that I have been able to create a habit of morning walking and I don't miss my jammie time as much as I would have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment