Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Loving Monday

 I suspect that I look forward to Mondays more than most!
 How can I not when they start like this,

 end like this and

have a bit of this in the middle?
It was a wonderful day well worth getting up early for groceries and walking. I am blessed with wonderful friends and was so happy to get to meet up with Larry, Bob and Chris on a Monday morning to sit on the patio at Newton's for hours. The richness of long time friendships are one of my favorite things. Chris and I even got to walk after our long brunch. The afternoon was filled with my favorite boys including a stroller/bike walk with Ashley. I took the Ikea easel over and set it up for the boys. I hope that they enjoy it for years. The evening was perfect for baseball and I had gotten tickets for Buck Night at the ballpark. I invited a new friend and we enjoyed the game, beer and hotdogs for just one dollar each. Have I mentioned that I love Mondays?

No comments:

Post a Comment