Monday, June 16, 2014

Simple Weekend

Weekends are wonderful even when they are filled with simple ordinary life, like time for coffee on the patio.
Simple IKEA assembly can be quite satisfying.
A simple unplanned brunch with family and a shared yogurt parfait.

Helping Jay and Briana move vehicles so that they could spend an afternoon on the river with friends. Its just too bad that the wind made for a very long afternoon. Poor Kirby was exhausted!
Time for hiking and a baseball game made for a wonderful summer evening, even with a delay for lightning and a little rain.

I got to jumpstart my weekend on Friday with gardening and a long late lunch with good friends. I cleaned up and created a corner garden then did a drastic trim on the neighbor's volunteer tree that was hanging over my garden. All it took was encouragement from another neighbor and I was out there with my loppers and ladder! The late lunch gave me a long morning and I love that...should try that more often!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment