Thursday, August 22, 2013

Too Humid

 It got hot and very humid this week which really affected my routine. I mowed before the heat hit and didn't garden all week. I didn't get any exercise on Tuesday or Wednesday either. Thursday morning we got some rain and a bit of a break in the heat so I got out on the trails today. It was a humid ride and I was thrilled to get home to the bath but I am glad to get out.
 During that break in the heat today I asked Ashley and Lincoln if they wanted to do a patio lunch. I am not sure why we have done that so seldom this summer with the perfect weather. Lincoln brought his own bubbles; a perfect patio activity.
 Here are a couple of Ipod shots from my evening with Lincoln when Mommy and Daddy were away. They aren't the best shots but we had so much fun in a very short period of time. He got his shoes and helmet and asked so nicely for a bike ride before his bath so we went outside to brave the heat and humidity. The blurry shot below is one quick horse ride before stories, snuggling and bed. I love bedtime with Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment