Thursday, August 29, 2013

Frame Project

A year ago when Travis and Ashley moved the piano to my living room I decided that I wanted an arrangement of family photos hanging on the wall above it. I had a wide variety of frames and knew that I wanted to paint them all one color for some continuity. Those frames sat on a shelf in the guest room until June. A trip to Goodwill filled my need for some bigger frames. A can of spray paint from Menards did a fair job of covering the old color when I painted in the back yard in July. Now I need to select at least nine photos that I want on the wall. I have worked on the arrangement but the frames have been stacked on top of the piano for weeks. I hope that this step of the process does not take another entire year. Although the piano clutter annoys me I am hesitant to put them away and delay the project even longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment