Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back in the Kayak

 I got to go kayaking again on Thursday afternoon and it was just as fun as the first time. It had been over ten years since I was in a kayak and now I have been twice this summer. Briana and I went out to Big Woods Lake again and this time I brought my camera. It's so beautiful and peaceful out there with the monarch butterflies and blue heron.
 We got a little bit of exercise and lots of relaxation and conversation. I could float out there for hours, and we did! Time goes so quickly as we slowly paddle around the lake and it's many hidden areas. Again there was low humidity and beautiful temperatures. After kayaking I headed out with a friend to a Bucks Baseball game. I am loving the August weather so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment