Friday, August 9, 2013

Ripe Peppers

 My garden is smaller this year but I have a good crop of bell peppers. Lincoln helped me harvest this morning and although he didn't want any the peppers were a great addition to our lunch salads. I am loving the bright red peppers decorating my patio. The tomatoes are mostly green. There are lots of them but the few that I have harvested are a bit mealy. I hope the rest are better.
 The day started out when Ashley asked if I would like to join them for a mini photo shoot at the state park. I was happy to go watch Ashley snapping photos and help keep Lincoln from running into the lake or looking away from Ashley's camera. Chasing a toddler is good exercise, right? Since my only exercise yesterday was a trip to the swimming pool with very little swimming I tried to make up for it today with a walk and a bike ride. It was another comfortable August day which amazes me every it happens. The weekend is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment