Sunday, April 28, 2013

Overnight

  Lincoln and I got another overnight visit and we packed lots of fun and adventure into our time together. The first afternoon we visited two parks. One had great rocks, big rocks and little rocks. There was also lots of water and birds. Lincoln was most interested in the rocks. The other park had lots of sand, huge areas of sand and good sticks too. We had a great time both places just quietly playing. I loved seeing Lincoln venture off to explore then head back to me for a quick hug or chat, just checking in at home base.
I love jammie time. It's the best part of overnight visits. Lincoln and I slept well and had plenty of energy to clear out toy cabinets after an oatmeal breakfast. We went to the book store and the grocery store before heading back home for some gardening.
 Lincoln is working in my Mollie garden and enjoys digging in the dirt. He does love the dirt!


This last shot is for Great Aunt Cindy. Lincoln does like stomping in the puddles! I spent a night with Lincoln and Ashley when Travis was away. It was fun to watch TV and relax with Ashley in the evening and I loved the chance for jammie time with Lincoln. It was warm out and he seemed to need some activity so I pulled his boots on over his jammies, got his coat and headed outside. We stomped in puddles, found worms and went for a wagon ride. It's so much fun to stomp in puddles with Lincoln. All this fun makes me very glad that winter is finally over. I do love an overnight and jammie time.

No comments:

Post a Comment