Monday, April 29, 2013

Family Baptism

 This was a special family gathering to celebrate Saela's baptism. It was a perfect day. The baptism went beautifully even with all of these little ones in the first few pews at church. My great nieces and nephews; Weston, Izzie, Saela and Brecken seem more interested in sitting than Lincoln but we made it quick. It was fun to see all of my parents great-grandchildren in one place!
 Ashley and Travis were sponsors for little Saela who is almost three months old. Saela is the fourth grandchild for my brother and sister-in-law and number five is due this summer. I just love having all these little ones in the family. It brings back so many memories of when our kids were little and getting lined up for photos. My mom was reminded of lining us up with our cousins for photos back in the sixties! Maybe I will do some scanning and post some cousin shots through the decades!

No comments:

Post a Comment