Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hiking Boy

 Lincoln's first hike in the woods was wonderful for both of us.
 There were plenty of sticks, dirt and leaves which was very fun. He was very observant and pointed to lots of things including all of the tall trees.
 Happy Trails
 Are you coming, Grammy?
 This boy cracks me up!
It really warmed my heart to be in the woods with Lincoln. I was just thrilled at his response. He was so content and cooperative. It's my hope that he can learn to enjoy and appreciate the woods and hiking as much as I enjoy them. He walked lots but we had a stroller along too. I did take a little time to look around at the changes and saw very little. There were some new green sprouts but not much change from last week. This walk was the best by far!

1 comment:

  1. What a great walk you had, and what a handsome walking companion! Here's wishing you both many more happy days exploring the woods!

    ReplyDelete