Monday, December 1, 2014

Great Thanksgiving

 It was a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Ashley shared some of her photos from our day with the Nonnweilers in Mason City and I want to add those to my first Thanksgiving post. It was such a great day.
 Jay with his nephews makes me think about the fact that Jay and Briana will have a baby of their own next year on Thanksgiving! That little one will be six months old by then. Our family is growing quickly.
 Walker loves people and he loves exploring faces. He is such a sweet happy baby and seems to love a good party just like his brother.

 I love gathering with family and the fun is multiplied with the little ones around. Have I mentioned that its so special to me that my grandchildren love and know my siblings!?
 Thanksgiving dinner then Christmas cookies. It's a great tradition.

I am especially grateful that my siblings love gathering for the holiday too. We are so fortunate to live so close...most of us anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment