Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

 What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had! Have I mentioned how much I love seeing my grandchildren and siblings together? It's just so wonderful! It was great to have baby, Roman there and get so much time with him and his generous smiles too.

 I didn't take lots of photos, as usual, but we gathered together, cooked, ate cleaned up and just hung out. The men got comfy in the living room and the woman continued the tradition of frosting Christmas cookies after we clear the Thanksgiving dinner. It may sound like an odd tradition but we have so much fun with it.
 
 We even have an impartial judge to determine the most beautiful cookie and Jill won this year. This is a serious competition and we love it.
 I absolutely love gathering together with the generations. This year was especially fun with Roman's first Thanksgiving. He and Walker are just five months apart and I look forward to enjoying them together for holidays in the future. Sandi and Dale are great hosts and we have a wonderful holiday. I'm grateful that all of my kids were able to make the trip to Mason City too. What a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment