Saturday, December 6, 2014

Busy Week

 My week got very busy socializing and walking with friends but it started with a very quiet snuggly Monday at my house. The cold weather gives us time to enjoy the cozy parts of life. It did get warm enough to do some of my walking outside including a walk with Chris to downtown Cedar Falls. Our next walk will be in February when I visit them on their winter beach!

 I spent one evening with the boys enjoying peanut butter, a hair cut, baths and jammie snuggle time while my other evenings were spent out with friends. I don't think I had dinner at home once this week. It was good, but busy.
 I have been waking up early, actually getting out of bed at 4 AM twice this week. Its a great time to accomplish things and I found that I like it lots. I had offered to bake a red velvet cake for Lincoln's birthday party which happens later today. I had the cake made, baked and cooled before 6 AM.
 When I took the undecorated cake to Ashley's to help Lincoln suggested that it would be a good day for a hike and he was right! I took him out for a short hike in one of our spots that we call "the jungle." I am grateful for highs in the thirties and clear places to walk after a very wintery November.

No comments:

Post a Comment